4.08.2009

Dreamweaver Nightmare Almost Over!

"Thumbnails" what a cute name for little pictures. I learned a cool thing today on my path to website development. I knew about thumbnails, of course, but other than making a little picture in photoshop I really wasn't sure what to do and I had the complication of trying to turn a large Powerpoint document into thumbnails.
Turns out (Thanks Mom!) that it's pretty easy to do in Photoshop. Theres a nifty feature called Automation that enables you do some fun things. First, I saved the Powerpoint as a pdf, then I converted the pdf to psd files via Photoshop Automations, then I used the Web Gallery feature in Photoshop to convert the psd files into instant jpegs all set up for the web complete with links to the larger images in a folder. It was a snap to insert these jpegs into my Dreamweaver pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Welcome to the comments section of my Fun Art Blog. Leave a question, a comment, a thought!
Kari

Breaking Rules

C ontemplating impending retirement, I revisit works of art created by so many students over the years. What a complete joy and privilege ...