8.14.2012

Art Centers

I am reworking some Power Point slides from my clay pendants unit to create six elements of art "Exploration Stations" for independent student work prior to beginning the clay pendants project.

I am planning for this to be my opening unit when school starts in September. This is a big experiment. I'm sure management will be the biggest issue, but I'm hoping that students will enjoy the freedom of moving from station to station at their own pace.

Pictured here are a few of the stations I intend to set up. A link to the pdf of all six stations along with some of the lesson resources is available on my classroom site, Ms. Wilson's Art Room. Or go straight to the pdf here. Just be forewarned, the art centers are NOT teacher tested yet. Check back sometime later this fall and I will let you know how it's going! To access the complete lesson click on the clay pendants unit above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Welcome to the comments section of my Fun Art Blog. Leave a question, a comment, a thought!
Kari

Breaking Rules

C ontemplating impending retirement, I revisit works of art created by so many students over the years. What a complete joy and privilege ...