12.02.2010

Time Out/Time In

I took some time out, or maybe it was time IN. After months of planning and mountains of paperwork, I said goodbye to my students this fall and headed to China to add a child to our family. It was and continues to be an incredible adventure. Peaks and valleys. Luckily, my bag is weighty with tissues and treats, bandaids and bananas and the perfect portable paint and sketch kit put together by my wonderful mother.
visit Mom's site for pen and ink painting
 tips and techniques.

A second only to Hermione's bottomless bag!

My fave hoodie left behind somewhere in Guangzou

A Canal view in Suzhou

Colonial remnants in a Nanjing Garden

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on welcoming a child to your family. I am so glad you are back to blogging. You were missed!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Welcome to the comments section of my Fun Art Blog. Leave a question, a comment, a thought!
Kari

Breaking Rules

C ontemplating impending retirement, I revisit works of art created by so many students over the years. What a complete joy and privilege ...